Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Get Rad - Say Fuck No To Rules, Man

This album is pretty cool.
I like how the album tit(le) has "fuck" in it.
It shows how punk rock they are.
This band likes BMX and all that crazy punk shit that I'm not cool enough to do.

But enough with this crazy technobabble.
You want to read about the album, right?
Well you don't have a choice.
By now I've had your face quite literally glued to the screen.
Anyway, this album has songs about...stuff.
I don't know exactly what the songs are about because they yell a lot and yelling scares me so we'll just pretend they're about rape.
This band flawlessly mixes hardcore, thrash and contemporary christian music.
It's really good.
In fact, I think I'll buy another copy.
Mmmm, even better the second time.
But anyway, I think I'll give this album a 3 and 1/2 of 5, but only because I'm not as into hardcore as I used to be.

1 comment: